How It Works?
What is Kingcash?
Kingcash is a financial service created with the mission of offering Canadians a fast and easy alternative to classic financial institution loans.
We offer personal lending solutions that are convenient, fast, and easy to obtain. Thanks to the technology we have developed, we can offer same-day loans with no credit check in Canada.
Why use Kingcash?
An urgent need for money can come up at any time!
At Kingcash, we believe that loans should not be a long and complicated process.
This is why we have created an easy and fast solution that will allow you to qualify in under a few minutes from the comfort of your home!
Getting a cash loan approval in Canada with Kingcash is easy. You don't have to wait in long lines or create a lot of paperwork. Instead, filling out a simple application online usually allows you to receive the loan directly and securely into your bank account within a few hours.
What is a quick cash loan?
A quick cash loan is a debt facility offered to consumers. It allows you to get funds into your account on a short timeline compared to other traditional loans.
Our loans are configured to be amortized, and lump sum payments are made after the loan approval and repaid over time with interests.
These loans are available online and are usually processed within an hour, giving the borrower almost instant access to the money.
This payback period is flexible and adapts to your reality, allowing you to repay your loan in 3, 6, or 12 instalments.
Who can get a quick cash loan?
To qualify for a fast loan in Canada with Kingcash, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be a Canadian citizen and over 18 years old.
- Have a Canadian bank account for at least three months. The account must be the same account your payroll deposits are made in.
- Have a stable job (at least three months), and a monthly income of at least $1200.00 by direct deposit or cheque.
- Have little or no non-sufficient funds transactions.
- Not currently in a bankruptcy or consumer proposal.
- Available to Canadian citizens residing in Ontario, Prince Edward Island, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Alberta, Nunavut, Northwest Territories or Newfoundland
- Low short-term debt ratio (other valid short-term or payday loans are minimal).
We’re sorry, the following sources of income don’t qualify for a loan:
- Social assistance
- Child tax credit
- Private pension
- Retirement savings
- Student loans
- Disability income
- Self - employment
- Other insurance income
Can I renew my loan?
Absolutely! Should you run into circumstances that make repaying your original loan difficult, simply click on “Renew Your Loan” and follow the instructions.Loan Renewal
Responsible loan policies
All online requests in Canada are submitted for an analysis and a selection process to make sure that everyone who is approved for a loan will be able to repay it. This process includes: